Saturday, December 4, 2010
One down!!!!
I have been very inactive for the past one month.Thanks to my busy schedule..The moment I walked out of the exam hall after writing a paper for 240 marks,it was a pleasant sight to watch..Everyone was excited as they were going home.One could see people running around the campus few who were shifting their luggage,few already set to go home,their friends bidding bye to them,few chatting in the canteen and ofcourse few nerds who were still discussing how crappy the paper was..And few trying to get hold of BBT season 4,OC,90210 to watch in the vacation :P.The fatigue of having not slept for four nights peacefully had all vanished immediately.
Its going to be one whole month of good food,good sleep,some entertainment,some learning process,few projects,few novels,few outings,few non nerdy status messages on FB(hopefullly) and ofcourse some life and time to breathe..And obviously without the wake up call "People who are working under me,meet me at 10.30pm".
I would not want to say that this was a very pleasant sem.Adjusting to such a busy place was really challenging.Somehow days flew by so soon before one could realise that one sem was all done.Still remember the day my interview was held.Still remember the day I met my roommate.Still remember the day getting my MAC address registered.Still remember my first encounter with ubuntu.Still remember the first assignment being announced.Still remember my first birthday being celebrated.Still remember the first movie we watched as a group.(Oh!!It was pathetic).Still remember my first blog written in algo class.Still remember my first communication class.I cant believe time has passed so quickly.
Now that one whole sem has rolled on,I can still say that probably this was the most productive time of my life.Though I have cribbed for not having enough time to go out and also the movie plans being cancelled,it was altogether a different kind of a journey.Lot of new things learnt everyday.and a lot of behavioural patterns of people too.And the most interesting part.Having met a lot of geeky people out here.Never in my life had I cribbed if it was a zero utilisation day.Atleast these days I have begun to feel guilty about it and I try not repeating it.
Though I may sound as if I'm leaving college after finishing MTech,as I i dig into my memory I can consider these four and half months to be a new phase in my life....Cant believe I would say this..
I'm lovin it :) :) :) :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Similar thoughts :)
ReplyDelete