Sunday, December 26, 2010
I ENVY MEN!!!
I envy men!!!!
I have always had this feeling that guys are much luckier than all the girls.One must be wondering what makes me feel so.Here it goes.......
1.You can wear the same pair of clothes for even four days and still not be looked upon by others.
2.You can keep your room dirty and still not get scolded for that.You might get to hear it once or twice,but the one who tells, finally gives up.
3.You definitely have more physical energy and fewer unavoidable health problems.
4.You need not waste half an hour in picking up clothes to see the right fit.You can still bother to wear most of the shirts wid most of the trousers without bothering much if it matches perfectly or not.
5.How could I miss this??You can be hanging out in the night all alone even at 1am.
6.You can definitely forget to wish a friend(guy) and then just make up soon without having to give an explanation.
7.You dnt have to bother about the ambience of the restaurant as long as you get good food.
8.You can stop talking to a friend and still be the same after you meet after a few months or so without having to explain for more than half a minute where you were lost.
9.You can still be good friends with your contemporary who is a little better than you.
10.You are the first ones to know about all the upcoming technologies.
11.You can spend more than three hours just staring at the electronic stuff at Croma without giving a Penny look(Penny of BBT fame)
12.You dnt have to panic much when your hair doesnt look fine some day.
13.And finally..you can take your own sweet time to get married.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Legendary !! :) THis is truth,.. :)
ReplyDeleteAwesome :) some one is really j :P
ReplyDeleteNice one:-)
ReplyDeleteYes u r right tej....Even i do feel that tej
ReplyDeletetotally true:P but is this frustration comin out due to the last point :P ??
ReplyDelete@sudhi-plz dnt presume things
ReplyDeleteU left out the 14th and most imp point from ur list. Dont leave open points for interpretation by guys :)
ReplyDeleteWhich is what I just did :P
@Topper Tej:
ReplyDelete1. We wear same pair of clothes for even four days or more bcoz we don't care.
2.We keep our room dirty and get scolded for that few times. But its ok. Y the hell do we need to clean the room when we don't care for it.
3. Just give an example about Physical Energy, I ask u 2 perform these things
i. Try hitting some1 with ur hand / try to kick something with ur leg -> ur Right Hand/leg comes 1st.
ii. Try to stand on a single leg, I'm sure u try to balance on ur left leg.
In every human body, right side has the strength and left side has the patience. Its up to an individual what he would like to develop more. Guys prefer strength over patience and vice-versa. Its all about ur preferences from childhood.
4.This is right.
5. If u think U CAN, U CAN. f u think u cant, u CANT. In both the ways you are right.
6. Thats bcoz we give value to friendship and make up unlike the -ve part.
7. We go 2 restaurant for Good food, not to for ambiance. Set ur priorities for any event.
8. Read Point 6.
9. Read Point 6.
10. Bcoz we are interested in knowing about the tech (since we're engineers). But @ the same time girls know up more abt Jewelries, dress materials etc...
11. Its not just three hours of staring at the electronic stuff. we study them. Read Point 10 from ur post.
12.Well, tats bcoz we maintain short hair. But why will u have such a problem, even your hairs are short (shorter than many guys around u)
13.Nope. Thats wrong. We need to hurry up depending on our love/parents pressure/ family responsibility etc..
@rms-u totally got my post wrong...first check out the meaning of envy in dictionary.I have just told y im jealous of all men and y i feel men r luckier...
ReplyDelete@Tej: I know the meaning on ENVY. My comment is neither about Y u r jealous? nor Y men are luckier?.
ReplyDeleteMy comment does not answer/touch on the world "FEEL" that u have used in the above comment.
I've just given few thoughts of mine, wat may be the reasons/situations for "ENVYing MEN".
I don't know what the rest of the male clan feels, but about the last point, I actually envy girls for being able to marry earlier! Damn...Birla's grandson surely was very lucky!
ReplyDeleteha ha..very true.. and nt to forget the fact that they don't cry as much as girls do and still can be fine :)
ReplyDeleteNice one Teju :) There is a term for this syndrome. And for reasons, cannot mention it here :P
ReplyDeleteAnyway, all these things are true, but I take pleasure in being a girl. :)