Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pleasure Of Small Things

I always wonder why small things excite me.Let it be just going out with friends for a chaat or thinking of a very stupid algorithm which might seem extremely weird to anyone other than me or for that matter just buying a smiley keychain or just the pleasure of having understood a simple protein synthesis process(infact only a part of it) or even helping out a friend in shopping.I keep thinking of it the entire day.



The trigger for writing this is a simple thing which excited me.In today's The Times Of India (Mumbai edition) the Volkswagen Vento car is publicized via audio.I was excited neither about the car or the awesomest advertising idea but the whole concept of including a recorder which speaks of the car when you open the newspaper.The reason for my excitement was because I always used to wonder if someday we could have books like in Harry Potter series with moving pictures.I would think of the cost of having getting it done and always wonder for days if this could be practically possible or economically feasible.But now Im so glad that the process has begun :) :) I'm too happy today.Its just a small thing as in a musical Birthday Card but the reason that its adopted for the mass,I'm so overwhelmed.

Sometimes I feel one has to take time to appreciate little things in life.These days I come across a lot of people who keep complaining of their tight schedule(Even I do).I certainly feel instead of cribbing about life,we should think of ways that give us pleasure.But little things like this can surely brighten up your face.Atleast me.Today Im so glad that the name of my blog fits in my life.Certainly, Life is Beautiful :) :) :)

2 comments:

  1. This post may seem irrelevent @ dis point, but worth reading.....


    What do you think about happiness? A philosophical approach to life; an intellectual activity or an academical pursuit. No, not at all, nothing of the sort.

    Happy living is nothing more than living a normal life free from undue pressures, problems and tensions. The Art of Happy Living is not a complicated kind of art difficult to learn rather a simple art of living well, eating well, thinking well and feeling well. Just tune up your mind to enjoy every moment of life and let the happiness follow you.

    Happiness is purely an internal matter. It has nothing to do with your external circumstances. Most people do the fatal mistake of looking outwards for happiness rather than looking inwards. Only fools worry about the circumstances on which they have no control. Why worry if you cannot change the weather, rather enjoy it whether its hot, humid, cold, cloudy, foggy or snowy. Keep your internal weather pleasant all the time. Don't allow external matters to take your smiles away.


    This is THE ART OF HAPPY LIVING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rightly said..some times very small, unimportant things makes us very happy:-):-)The vento thing made me happy too, though the reason was its marketing idea...

    ReplyDelete